April 29, 2014

Heat-free Headband Curls: All the Rage


I used one of those wider spandex headbands after I washed my hair so it was still damp. 

Put it on all hipster-like. Make sure the top is on your forehead so you don't get a crease in your hair around your face. 

Take sections of your hair and wrap it around the headband. The larger the section, the looser the curls. 

Go to sleep. I slept for a whopping 13 hours... NyQuil. 

Carefully unwrap your hair and you'll have your curls! You'll need to play around with them to configure them to your liking. I brushed them out with a paddle brush then twirled the sections around my fingers to get the bed head frizzies out. 

The jury's still out on these puppies. I'm not sure if I live it, but I do know that the curl is holding a lot better than the stupid blow dry salon service I got a few weeks ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment