February 20, 2014

Oxy Wipes - Benzoyl Peroxide Skin Exfoliant

Benzoyl Peroxide as an exfoliant is a very welcome addition to my skincare regimen, and I finally found a BP product that isn't a cream or a gel in a tube. For some reason, it is much easier for me to stick to a skincare routine when wipes are involved. What can I say? I'm pretty lazy.

I saw these puppies on sale at Walgreens and had to grab a couple of packs to try.


Over all, I really like them. They're slightly drying to my skin, so I don't use them every day. With regular use (about every 3-4 days), my skin is extra smooth and it has kept my pimples away. The wipes have a smooth side and a rougher side. I don't feel like these are meant for scrubbing, but rather just swiping over problem areas. One of the first times I used them, the edges of my nostrils got really raw overnight and started peeling. I'd say to avoid that area if you can.

Definitely give these a try once you are ready to introduce another product to your skincare routine! I'm glad I did.

You can get them from Amazon here.




No comments:

Post a Comment